To apply for a Panamanian passport in Panama, follow these steps:
- Obtain all the required documents for the passport application. These include your national identity card and original birth certificate.
- Visit the the passport office.
- Attend your appointment at the passport office. You will need to bring all the required documents with you and pay the passport fee, which varies depending on the type of passport.
- Submit your application and biometric data. This includes taking a photo and having your fingerprints scanned.
- Wait for your passport to be processed. The processing time for a Panamanian passport would be 24 hours.
- Collect your Panamanian passport. Once your passport is ready, you will be notified to come and pick it up at the Passport Authority of Panama. You will need to bring your national identity card and sign for the passport to confirm its receipt.
If you are not fluent in Spanish and need to hire a translator or interpreter for your passport application in Panama, please let us know.