A written employment contract must include:
- Name, nationality, age, sex, marital status, domicile and identification card number of the parties. When the employer is a legal entity, its name or corporate name, its domicile, the name of its legal representative, and its registration data in the public registry office must be stated.
- Name of the persons who live with the worker and depend on him for support
- Specific project or services to be provided
- Place where the services are to be rendered
- Duration of the contract
- Work schedule
- Salary, method, day and place of payment.
- Date and place where the employment contract was signed
- Signature of the parties
Employment contracts may be entered into for an indefinite period of time, for a definite period of time or for a specific project.
If you need to review the terms and conditions of a work contract, prepare an employment agreement or translate a contract of employment into your native language, please contact our employment lawyers or legal translators in Panama.