• Original marriage certificate authenticated by the Panamanian Consulate in the country of issuance or apostilled for use in Panama
  • Spanish certified translation if the document is written in a foreign language. Translated document must be signed and stamped by a Panamanian sworn interpreter:
  • Photocopy of national identity card or passport of the Panamanian spouse
  • Photocopy of passport of the foreign spouse,


A marriage perfomed abroad may be registered at the Panama Electoral Tribunal, or it may can be registered at a Panamanian Consulate in the country where the marriage took place.


If you need any a sworn translation service in Panama, contact send us an e-mail or call us.