Immigration law is a complex and nuanced field, so it is important to consult with an experienced immigration attorney in the Republic of Panama.

It is also important to know the requirements for obtaining permanent residence based on marriage, as well as the process that one must go through to obtain them.

If your spouse is a citizen of Panama, you can apply for permanent residence.

In general terms, the married to a Panamanian visa allows you to live and work in Panama. The holder of this type of residence permit may apply for Panamanian citizenship in a few years.

If the documents of your foreign spouse are written in a language other than Spanish, we can offer certified translation services.

Our team of legal advisors can assist you with your permanent residence application in Panama.