Panama Tourist Visa
- Complete the visa application form.
- Original passport and one copy of the passport or travel document with at least three months of remaining validity
- Round-trip airline ticket or booked flight itinerary for onward travel. An e-ticket is acceptable.
- Copy of the identification document or residency card of the country where the applicant lives.
- Three (3) passport size photos
- Immigration fees: US$50.00
- Proof of financial solvency of at least US$500.00, which can be in the form of:
– Cashier’s check, certified check, or traveller’s check, payable to the applicant
– Bank account statement
– Credit card statement
– Employment verification letter
– Proof of retirement or pension income
– If the applicant is self-employed or a freelancer, he/she must submit a copy of his/her income tax return
– Bank reference, if the applicant is a businessperson
– Letter of sponsorship
– An alternative document that proves economic solvency and that is acceptable to the National Immigration Service of Panama
- Submit a copy of the last immigration permit granted to the applicant (if any).
- Confirmed hotel reservation
- invitation letter (if applicable), which can only be issued by:
Temporary or permanent residents or Panamanian citizens living in Panama, including the following::
* Authenticated copy of the national identity card.of the Panamanian citizen
* Authenticated copy of the passport and identification document of the foreigner
Panamanian company (juridical person), including the following::
* Certification issued by the Public Registry of Panama
* Copy of business license or notice of operation
* Copy of operation key (operation permit), if the company is located in the Panama Colon Free Zone
* Copy of a utility bill, showing the name and address of the corporation
- The financial solvency of the sponsor must be proven by:
* Bank certification
* Income tax return along with the certificate of good standing
* Employment verification letter
Note: Documents written in a language other than Spanish must be translated by an Authorized Public Translator in Panama. It is not mandatory to retain a lawyer for this visa application. However, it is always advisable to have a Panamanian law expert guiding you.
If you meet the requirements to apply for a Panama Tourist Visa, please send us an e-mail.