Requirements to request a refugee ID card before the National Immigration Service of Panama. This applies to refugee identity documents with a validity period of 6 months and 1 year.
- Copy of the resolution by which the Panamanian National Office for the Attention of Refugees (ONPAR) grants refugee status to the person
- Registration fee: US$5.00
- The cost for the issuance of a refugee identification card is US$10.00
- Original Passport
- Two (2) ID size photos
Requirements to renew a refugee identity document in Panama:
- Copy of the resolution issued by the Panamanian National Office for the Attention of Refugees (ONPAR)
- Copy of the expired refugee identity card
- Fee: US$10.00
If you ever need to apply for refugee status in Panama, please call us.