A work permit for humanitarian reasons must be requested before the Ministry of Labor and Workforce Development of Panama. In order to obtain a work authorization, the following requirements must be met:
- Power of Attorney granted to a Panamanian attorney or law firm and Application
- Resolution issued by the National Migration Service, by which the foreigner is granted his/her residence permit.
- Notarized copy of resident card
- Certification of immigration status in Panama
- Four (4) passport size photos
This Panamanian employment authorization is granted for a period of 2 years, and it can be extended for the same period.
If you meet the requirements and are interested in applying for a work permit in Panama, please contact us by email.