If you reside outside of Panama but are a member or owner of a legal entity in the country, you have the option to engage a service provider in Panama to obtain a copy of the specific public record you require. The copy will be duly authenticated by the issuing entity. The next step involves applying for and obtaining an apostille or legalization certificate to ensure its validity for international use.

Should you require the documents to be translated into the official language of the destination country, you can also contact a sworn translator in Panama who will handle the translations. These translations can be notarized or apostilled if necessary for acceptance abroad.

The service provider in Panama can also assist in arranging the international shipping of your documents from Panama to the designated destination country.

If you need assistance in obtaining public records for your Panamanian corporation, as well as certified translation services, please do not hesitate to contact us.