The National Secretariat for Disability (SENADIS) issues parking permits for people with disabilities in Panama
- Application form duly completed by the applicant or the person responsible
- Medical certificate issued, stamped, and signed by a licensed physician. It should include the diagnosis, the specific functional limitations caused by the disability, and the type of equipment or mobility aids used by the person (cane, crutch, wheelchair, etc.).
- Copy of the national identity card of the applicant. If the applicant is a foreigner, he should submit a copy of his passport and immigration card
- If the applicant is a minor, a copy of the minor’s birth certificate should be submitted by the person responsible
- Two (2) ID size photos of the individual with disabilities
A parking permit for persons with disabilities is free of charge in Panama
If you need to hire a Spanish language interpreter in Panama, please contact us.